Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 4 - The Reincarnated Noble Girls want to be Wedded to their Beloved

It's cute and all but what if the girls DIDNT like them(I know they kinda did but still..).
Ahh whatever it's adorable asf

Ah, these shorts always leave me with a little bit of regret over the pacing and how short they are.

I really liked the concept of them remembering they were friends and supporting each other wholeheartedly.
It would've been fun to see how people would react to the heroine and villainess suddenly being besties and singing each other's praises XD

Double-page supporter
Howl???

I really loved this. Mariclage and Howl were adorbs

That is so cute !!! Happiness everywhere ! Instead of a satisfying revenge we got a dreamy story >~<

Dex-chan lover
If they weren’t brothers then the gay plot twist would be nice but we sorta got that in one of the previous chapters

Double-page supporter
Its cute but weird at the same time.....

I can only imagine how the royal dignity would plummet after the whole switching fiancee incident tho.... but i bet the noble girls in the vicinity would love that "marry for love" idea

At the end of the day, the prince never really tried to understand or get to know their respective ex fiancee.... if only they put more effort into it

Ahh i wish that this was longer, since the pacing is kinda rushed... but plotwise i really adore this, the 4th volume has been so strong ;;

Users who are viewing this thread