Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 4 - The Reincarnated Noble Girls want to be Wedded to their Beloved

well this was both good and bad lol. honestly the girls were wholesome but i cant say the same for the princes... yea happy ending and all but the princes are just like the other stupid princes who annuls their engagement in the name of love from other isekais

Dex-chan lover
What the actual fresh hell is this? If I was either of those girls, I would dump the princes and go yuri route. The princes are playing a stupid game and the deserve an equally stupid prize.

Dex-chan lover
They were too blind to realize the princes were falling for themselves, apparently. Somehow. This happened over the course of what, almost a year? More than a year? There definitely were enough hints.

I swear, protagonists instantly lose all intelligence when it comes to romance because the plot will get ruined otherwise.

Fed-Kun's army
Soooo are we ever gonna see actual vilainesses or is this now generic otome isekai story time

thought it would turn into a yuri, they had us in the first half not gonna lie.

🤦‍♀️ They did not just trade-sies did they?

What, are women objects? I can't yall. I'm conflicted.

It's Howl I can't hate 10/10 v cute :))
Yeah a bit iffy but like I think they started to develop feeling for the other princes so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread