Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 4 - The Reincarnated Noble Girls want to be Wedded to their Beloved

The twist is entertaining though it is insensitive of the princes to switch engagement without prior discussion with their partner.

FUCK THIS WAS SO CUTE

also while reading i couldnt stop thinking about how hughley looks exactly like howl

Cute overall, but...i know it's for the sake of like pacing for the oneshot but just switching engagement plans outta the blue w/o consulting their partner (or even showing/hinting that the girls remotely are starting to get feelings for the other brother) like that is quite rude. Like, the girls liked their original partners, did they not? Honestly i'd rather have that like...misunderstanding that the girls fell in love with each other instead.

Dex-chan lover
Glad I wasn't disappointed when I came to the comments to see if Howl was mentioned

:( i wanted it to be yuri
also dumb prince and howl doppelganger wtf are you doing without talking to the girls??!

this is too sweet, the fact that these two really love each other as besties is just aaaaaaaaaaa

Double-page supporter
This could've been sweet, but the fact that they didn't even ask their "new" fiancés, unsweeted it for me in no time.
The girls didn't even think of switching partners, they wanted to be with their original partners and didn't seem to have a change of heart on their own.
It just seems kinda selfish to just decide "you'll marry me now and you'll marry my brother, since we want to be happy." well, are your girls also going to be happy?
Of course they are, since it's a "happy ending" oneshot, but still I can't call it cute.

If this was a longer story, it would do well to show the girls having a change of heart as well. But given that this is a one-shot I will forgive it I suppose lol

Users who are viewing this thread