Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 5 - Nightmare Graduation Party

This is literally a prologue. Like of all the stories I've read in this collection, this one needs a serialization the most.

This was a fun story. Totally loved how she owned the prince jerk and her thot step sister.

Dex-chan lover
@WLeung while they did just come out of nowhere I honestly see it as the point of the story.

The MC is too good for her own good and her amazing performance just made her “that” much more desirable to well ANY high ranking noble.

WOW she just laid it all out on his arse, good 4 her that’s what i like to see! i hope she eventually gets her happy ending with one of those 3, and i hope this gets a serialization!

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like Thomas would be the safest option if she wants to have a life away from the politics, but unfortunately her life won't be safe, so she better just use her knowledge and earn her own living expense.

This is definitely one of my favorite chapters but honestly, I would ship her with Thomas. I really hope that there's going to be a part 2 for this!

Dex-chan lover
One could argue that the nephew and foreign princes are, in fact, doing their jobs in trying to marry the daughter of a marquis, especially one who has proven her wit.

This volume was really great. And the stories individually are good and cute.

So thank you for the hard work, and I hope to see another volume in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
been a while since something decent come from this, love it

Damn, she didn't gave them a burn, she gave them

76746248.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread