Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 5 - Nightmare Graduation Party

@Heybitchuu

I think the name was something like:
"Her highness is angry" or something like that.

Edit: I searched and found it:
"Oujo Denka wa Oikari no You desu"
"Her Royal Highness seems to be angry:

I always hated those kind od events in mangas . Prince accuse one of the most imprtant nobles in his country , someone whos family is nearly as important as king for something trivial like splitting tea on someone and banish her . Like WTF XD . Those mamga are so cringe

Dex-chan lover
Poor girl just wants just wants to relax but now she has to manage her harem also the king's younger brother's oldest son is a mouth full just to say the king's oldest nephew

@SwatSilver you legit just made me the happiest mofo in the world, me and some others were dying because we forgot the damn name and we’re looking for a month, thank you so much, you are literally the greatest life saver 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Lol I like her
She's all like. "Heck, I just got rid of one loser where are all these men coming from??"

Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Definitely a prime example of having your keikaku and eating it too.

I'm not sorry.

Lol I love how Thomas's description is just- Thomas.

I hope this one gets a continuation.

@Izzydee
oops, you're right lol. Then i guess i wouldn't pick him because I want to stay with my family? And definitely because I want to watch my ex-fiance suffer.

Just call him the prince's cousin, JESUS. Why the mouthful EVERY time?!

That aside, I'd love to see a continuation of this.

Dex-chan lover
I know it has nothing to do with the story really, but if the father loved her so much, why did he tolerate his second wife and daughter's obvious abuse for her.

Okay I'm really gonna need a follow up fluffy manga for this story! I gotta know the fall-out and if any of those dudes was good enough for such a savage. Also, whether or not Marie stayed in love with the dunce or set her sights on the 2nd prince.

Users who are viewing this thread