Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 5 - Nightmare Graduation Party

hahaha this was actually a very good one. oooh i'd love to see a continuation - an unwilling 'heroine' who is being 'captured' by a group of royals and high-spec men while all she wants is to get away from royalty and live a calm life 😂 such a good premise!

well that what should be in noble and prince system, not something like engagement and broken it for nothing, it for something greater

Group Leader
This is good lol. She just trying to live a calm life. Go away bois shoo!

Dex-chan lover
@Someone2Love : There have been others, but ya it seems like the cheater fiancé gets off with no consequences way to often. Though the number of these stories where the grown ups are no where near the scene is also a problem, political arranged marriages need permission of the people who made the arrangements if you want to break them and not suffer backlash, or assassination attempts.

In The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom
the Fiance loses his position as Crown Prince
Then there is Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! where the MC and her father leave the fiancé effectively destitute as the engagement agreement included penalties of it was broken due to infidelity.
One short story I liked was There is No Reason for Me to Bully You (only has 5 chapters) where the international politics destroy the Princes life.
One I liked, though the manga is rushed, is The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement where the king ends up striping the CP Fiancé of his title. After the MC made his life hell.

Sometimes there are political consequences, one I found amusing was a short story I read a couple years ago, written by FUNA where the CP was engaged to the MC, and made CP over his older brother, because they wanted to breed an ability she had inherited into the Royal line. Him breaking the engagement (including framing for bullying his pregnant GF) meant he pretty much got a major demotion.

Damn she’s so cool i love how she dealt with the problem in a calm and composed manner

I do like how this was executed, but my favorite part was the list of villainess manga/novels at the end. There's so fucking many of them.

Users who are viewing this thread