Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 6 - Let me...be the Villainess!!!

fat_laugh.png

Double-page supporter
Wow, I love this. I love that she gets a girlfriend and two boyfriends. Honestly, living the dream.

EYSKJBJMKUEF YSE UYESSSSSS THIS WAS IT THIS WAS THE BEST ONEEE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO FUCKIGS STUPID I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
That was chaotic and stupid
Suffered her whole life but suddenly the turnaround makes up for all of it

What a waste of art

I like the harem end, but damn, this is chaos lol. The art is nice though, I hope the artist is able to work with a good writer one day to give the art the justice it deserves

@DarkPrism As much as I want to agree because that sounds romantic and the Devil is cute (Devil x Rosa ftw!!).

I don't think he fell in love after forming the contract. When the banishment was announced and the wish took place, he said that "I fell in love at first sight..". The bee from the slap must be their memories altered by the wish to accommodate that scenario.

Fed-Kun's army
would have been if it was a bit more thought out, but still made me smile. the artist's other chapter on here was miles better than this one

Users who are viewing this thread