Time Paradox Ghostwriter - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.5 - Until that Day comes (epilogue)

Sucks how this manga got axed and everything. Was definitely an interesting manga that I'd love to see more of.
And for anyone curious, since I see no one mentioning it, the guy who appeared and restored Teppei was the guy from Aino's flashback who had every issue of Jump ever.
I really want more just so we can learn who he is and what's going on and such. :(

@cache_bag
I heavily disagree. Those two would have actually had something considering they could plan out a series like Reversi or come up with new interesting stories with Perfect Crime Party.
Time Paradox Ghostwriter was a mess from beginning to end and showed off the writer's inability to tell a story.

Group Leader
@lphj indeed and it was the artists last chance for shonen jump and his biggest mistake to collaborate with a writer who must have had weak storytelling.

Dex-chan lover
So what was the deal with the bags of cash?

Did the old man leave it behind? I don’t think she needed it so what’s the deal?

@Justking14 it was sent by Sasaki from the past in one of the earlier chapters.

@lphj
I meant the idea, concept, innovation that may come from the minds of Takagi and Mashiro.

I found TPG pretty interesting. Tough to tell how much of the slip in quality was due to axe concerns and well, the negative public response to the concept of plagiarism as portrayed in it.

I feel bad for Date, but pairing him with rookie Ichima was never gonna be a good idea. Ichima had a great idea but just couldn't execute well enough... *shrug*

@markus2134
It's a shame, it might have gone somewhere, but it was too much work for the writer I guess. Why bother writing when you can just throw in a time skip or a twist?
@Justking14
@cache_bag
I'm not sure how this is confusing. It was sent recently by Sasaki, it's all the profits from White Knight that he never spent.

And the quality was evident from Chapter 1, with "the greatest story ever told that everyone can enjoy" just breaking the premise in half. Even if you wanna use it as a vehicle for the Aino's death, there is 0 reason to care about her or Sasaki.

So did the chick end up with one of those two newbies (been a while since i read so forgot most names), the one who got a phonecall about some laundry? Man look, im NOT saying that, if you spent years and years stuck in a time freeze killing yourself to save a girl, that she is obligated to love you. But goddamn author at least let the MC end up with someone. I'm also guessing the bags of money came from MC and were actually all the earnings of the knight manga, which he then gave to her.

Dex-chan lover
What a complete garbage manga, the only reason why the western fanbase likes this is because some anime youtubers shilled it just for being "different" as if that's by itself meaningful.

If the plot was elaborated upon a bit more (which isnt possible because of axe kun fucking charging in from a distance) it could've been better.
Making a manga based on plagiarism is brave, sure, but man japan hates that shit.
I liked the start of the plot in its weird originality. I remember when this started it was pretty big in the western audience. Shit sucks man
Holy fuck imagine this as an english webtoon, shit's gonna be so good because literally any country other than japan wouldn't give two shits about the plot being based on plagiarism.

@zalagires
@fanghue

I completely agree. Sasaki and Aino should've ended up together. This dude (Sasaki) literally spent years of his life for her...One good thing with the axe is that atleast I didn't waste years of my time only to see the MC end up being alone.
The author probably did the bad pairing to be "different". I like unique stories but not if the author is just doing things just to be different...

"It got cancelled cause readers just couldn't GET it" like god damn son just take the L.

Imagine being like this and say "People just didn't like my manga because it was too odd" when Chainsaw Man ran at the same time. In a magazine that ran Death Note.

A self fellatio ending fitting for a manga like this.
Read Shuukan shounen Hachi if you want to see an actually good manga about mangakas that didn't deserve to be axed.

Users who are viewing this thread