To Your Eternity - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - A Pulsating Testament

Aggregator gang
I take back what I said in the previous chapter. Even Rynn and Gugu's brother...
UbXmbLF.gif

Dex-chan lover
The translation made me a bit suspicious of his mental condition but it seems he didn't know her till the end... and continuing someone's legacy is the best thing you can do... The "feels" they are getting me hard!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
And there it is.

Well shit, the whole time in the prison island arc I thought "well this isn't as emotional as the gugu arc..." and then after that arc was over, this scene of him opening the book just runs up and hits me from behind. 😭

PS: Tonari the MVP for going out of her way to give him a powerup.

Fed-Kun's army
I've never almost cried reading a manga before....
This was an unpleasant experience.

Fuckin' just kill off everyone why don't you. Isn't it a bit odd how quickly all these people die?

guys, it's been 40 years since he meets those people. even rynn, the youngest who died off-screen would have been 56 yo at this point. it's not like all of them died at young age you know?

Dex-chan lover
a lot of you seem to be forgetting what sort of time period this is supposed to be. people died very young for thousands of years and It was only really during the age of modern medicine that people would start to live into their late 60's, 70's and 80's.

Dex-chan lover
fuck, it was obvious that the beer geezer would have died already,
but having the brother and rynn die, fuck fuck fuck
he's all alone again. 😢

Users who are viewing this thread