To Your Eternity

felt like this went a lot more boring on the latter half of the manga, the typical church being the enemy

I mean this does have a tragedy tag but i don't think that does it justice. This is the most tragic work I think I've seen period.

This is extremely depressing. Don't read unless you want to be sad. Overall its good, but after getting bamboozled a couple times you can't ever be hopeful in this manga which puts me off.

There isn't a good balance of tragedy, its just keeps on being tragic, stacking on more tragedy, and that shock value decreases dramatically. So much so that you simply won't care much anymore and feel how formulaic it all is.

The draw is that you'll want to see the MC and friends happy, but this is a tragedy too. Tragedy for everyone.

It may be depressing and a tragedy but it has lots of hope too. And sometimes hope is all that needed to keep going.

😭I never felt this deep feeling in my whole life.Story that you can feel the sad vibe and depression but giving a hope in each plot rising.Omg this manga need to get some recognition more😖

Contributor
Just bought the official simulpub versions because we haven’t gotten an update in weeks.

It’s basically the end of the arc and I don’t want to spoil anything, but they legit changed Fushi’s name to Immo

Fucking Immo

I'm gonna put this here for anyone who is curious about this manga and is wondering whether or not to start it: if you hate feels, get out; if you cry easily, get out; if the death of children is a sensitive topic for you, STAY THE F AWAY!!!!!! GOD I'M REREADING THIS AND IT STILL ALWAYS HAS ME CRYING!!!! I don't know if it counts as a spoiler or not so I'm not gonna say is a spoiler.

Users who are viewing this thread