To Your Eternity

Group Leader
i thought the translators dropped this for a sec
glad im wrong tho-

Why do people hate this manga tho? Disposable characters? Say that to attack on titan. This is one of the best manga I've ever read and you can't change my mind.

Technically after the second season, wouldn't this be considered an isekai or time travel?
Just wondering if this series need to have another tag.

Man I’m hating this new arc, I want to see the mc interact with new characters not the same ones. Ever since fushi got the ability to revive people this manga has been going in a steep decline. I remember I would get so excited for a new chapter of this but now the level of excitement is the same as getting updates for filler manga I read so that I’m not bored while waiting for the updates of actual good manga.

my reading experience of this was weird and great
i started reading around when the knockers were introduced, and then i read in on-and-off bursts of many chapters
it was weird

I think that the fact that character's deaths and everything that happens is completely meaningless makes perfect sense in the context of the story

• hayase's bloodline is a pain
• bon's arc is pretty long and annoying
• not enough character development for fuji
--> • emotionnally, as he still stay naive and child-like
--> • physically, as his powers aren't developping anymore even though he still can't control an ocean
• I feel like this work should be split into two, with the "after" part being another manga

Otherwise it's a pretty good read, with its fair amount of crying in the early chapters
Gugu is best boi

Double-page supporter
Why am I not aware of this series? Damn I missed a whole damn gem mine, came here after someone at frieren told me about the manga. This will be quite a long ride.

read this while taking breaks just read one or 2 arcs then take a break then read it again this shit is way too depressing to read in a day

I'll be honest, this manga is one of the greatest shit I've ever read. However, the mc's character developed in the worst way possible. Like, fr, you wouldn't think an immortal would live for so long just to be so naive. kinda dissapointed in the mc

Aggregator gang
Three years later and this manga did nothing to redeem itself for what happened to Parona.

Next to nothing at best, not that it matters anymore because of volume 13.

Users who are viewing this thread