Tobioriyou to Shiteiru Joshikousei wo Tasuketara Dou Naru no Ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Habits and Secrets

Dex-chan lover
It stinks like an overturned truck full of sea bass. Why try to prevent him from contacting her? He's hiding something.

Dex-chan lover
I'm like three or four dimensional planes apart from that guy and still smell the bullshit

Dex-chan lover
I smell cap, even without seeing the spoilers it was clearly obvious that her Father abused her.

Lol this reminds me of the female mc from welcome to nhk or kotoura San, I've seen enough anime and manga to know that her father is obviously capping

Dex-chan lover
Wait what . . . . . . Hans, hold the flamethrower.
It wouldve made the father seriously sus, but hatsushiro stopping him might means hes probably not as bad as we thought. Idk, who knows. This is an interesting writing.

Ive heard some stories people got heavily bullied in some prestige schools just because they looks poorer, not wearing branded things, and more silly stuffs like that. The social walls are crazy it feels way too unreal for me. Remember that Hatsushiro never even played a game? And if I remember correctly she doesnt even own a phone. This lead me to thinking her family is at least making ends meet or a lil bit better or worse, who knows which one. Also, Remember when Otani tells Yuuki that none of her connections know Hatsushiro? These two gives me a hunch she got bullied so hard due to being "not rich", her classmates even outcasted her, and not even bothered to want to remember her name.

About her father not reporting to the authorities while knowing his daughter got bullied even physically. If hes actually a genuine father, he might had already tried. But, well . . . . it all becomes in vain when the bullies are the children of big shots. Its prestige school after all. Still, he should've reported her being missing. Him requesting Yuuki to not meet her is also sussy baka. But I guess those are to be explained in the next chapters.

Anyhow, thanks NO DHL for the scanlation! This was brain wrecking and fun to pull my thoughts on. Sowwwy for taking half of this space. Heres a picture of cute kittens to brighten your day
images

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What would that have to do with reporting it to the police? And why would that mean he can't see it? That would have the opposite effect no?

Full of shit this guy.

Completely dogshit progress, 10 chapters wasted with no story whatsoever and then this is the result of those 10 chapters. I love reading manga to be disappointed 🥰

man I wish i stumbled upon this a few chapters later :[

it's good so far but the pacing is pretty ass last few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I often said some bullshits. So, I know it's a bullshit when I see one.

Dex-chan lover
THANK GOD it's not his dad fault 😌

So I was right ab the "cocy bc you hot" bullyin

Aggregator gang
MC followed the book to the T, and made every mistake he could possibly find..

Users who are viewing this thread