Tobioriyou to Shiteiru Joshikousei wo Tasuketara Dou Naru no Ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - My Precious Daughter

Dex-chan lover
I get why he's like that but I'm saying it is not all right to redeem him unless he goes through MANY years of rehabilitation. Hate to admit it but i'm kinda glad he was beating those guys up then leading to him getting stabbed. They all deserved it even if it wasn't necessary. Thanks for the translations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kinda a bullshit excuse, you dont abuse your daughter for years then say "My wife's death and my job issues are at fault!!"

Would have been more realistic if it didnt happened so long ago so the wounds were still fresh or that he instead distanced from his daughter like Tomoya did in Clannad with his daughter (and he had his own father do the same when his mother died) due to being unable to cope with Nagisa's death since Ushio constantly reminded him of her, leaving her to be raised by her grandparents who really loved her (Not like he didnt love his daughter but took years for him to let Nagisa go and start becoming a proper father)

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY
joker-you-get-what-you-deserve.gif

Dex-chan lover
I might be pulling an unusual opinion raite here. Im a bit conflicted myself. A part of me hopes he survived. And no Im not feeling sorry for him after what hes been thru. Rather, I dont want Hatsushiro to feel hard guilty for standing against him leading him to get out and be killed. "if I didnt stand up, hes still be alive now" kinda thinking. Its going to be hard for her to forgive herself. Remember, she has been guilt tripping herself for YEARS. And I think him dying is an easy way out for him to get out of this circumtances. No, He has to repent, apologize to her, show her that he regrets all of his bastardy actions, and Hatsushiro does not need to forgive him raite away, she can take her time as she heals with Yuki.

The other part of me think her father being gone might be best for her. He has been an embodiment of her trauma for YEARS. And during her time with Yuki she has been veeery happy without her father. I just hope if it comes to that, HE MAKES SURE that Hatsushiro does NOT feel any guilt, and friggin APOLOGIZE before his time is up.

Well, as always thank you No DHL for the translation!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Re
Dad spoilers iirc:

He doesn't die here but kills one of these guys and goes to jail for it. Like excessive self-defense or something.

He doesn't go to jail for the domestic abuse at all
Really? Not defending the guy's deeds buuut

if I get stabbed and accidentally kill someone I doubt anyone would say to me "you should have let them stab you a few more times THEN its justified to kill in self defence, so dont be a pansy and kill someone just because its 3vs1 and one of those guys stabbed you once

Dex-chan lover
I know man is depressed, but letting it out on your daughter is a big no, especially when she is basically the legacy of his wife
Then again he got what he deserved

Users who are viewing this thread