Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Ch. 32 - That's Not It (1)

Dex-chan lover
I really don’t like her anymore. Let’s pretend our MC can’t speak Russian for a second, she just hopes he can mind read her every intention. She is never honest.

Imagine trying to have a conversation with her, and all of a sudden she just starts speaking in Russian instead of answering you, still speaking out loud to you directly but she intentionally doesn’t want you to understand what she says. Uhhhh okay. That’s pretty rude but alright?

But imagine her doing this all the fucking time. Over everything, everything is hidden behind a mask, and you have to try and mind read her to figure out her true intentions.

Dex-chan lover
It's completely normal to save pictures of your political partner holding stuffed representations of you to your phone. Sometimes setting them as your phone wallpaper. Maybe even staring at them late into the night, imagining the possibilities.

That's just politics.

Dex-chan lover
Ok it confirms what I was thinking before

Onee is the one he met when he was a kid and she moved and I still wonder if he's the "boyfriend back home" (tho you would think home as in Russia but who know)the students mentioned before

Dex-chan lover
Here's hoping to the volume version being unCNsored. (I use the CNsored pun on my phone too much so it autofills it, I'd rather drop this explanation than tap up on it and fix it)

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
"*He understands them."
Glad we cleared that up. Couldn't have gotten it otherwise.

Being a tsundere to herself. That's on an other level.

Page 14. Take advice, childhood friends. Also, totally not talking about herself here.

This was definitely a fan service chapter.
This is like the narrator comment at the top of this post. Glad someone told me, or I wouldn't have gotten it. :p

Double-page supporter
I actually love her sister for that warning because she knows her sister loves that boy and we can tell she loves him too and she’s giving her sister a chance to get him before she’s at her breaking point to go snatch him up for herself. NOW THATS A SISTER AND A REAL ASS GIRL. Because usually when it comes to girls liking the same boy they make it a competition and I hate those.

Users who are viewing this thread