Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Ch. 32 - That's Not It (1)

Dex-chan lover
Thats a gimme I can’t give because MC secretly understands Russian and that dramatic irony changes everything. If she spoke Russian because she didn’t know the English translation, that’s a completely different thing. We know she uses Russian to secretly say things out loud she doesn’t want people to understand, for whatever reason she does it.

It doesn’t matter if it’s based on anxiety, that doesn’t give anyone a free pass to be rude during a conversation like that. If you start speaking to someone and they begin “talking to themselves” that’s also super rude
The point is that she ISN'T doing it during a conversation (except for "I love you")

Every other time has been when they are just sitting around or doing something else or after a conversation ended.

Dex-chan lover
The point is that she ISN'T doing it during a conversation (except for "I love you")

Every other time has been when they are just sitting around or doing something else or after a conversation ended.
That’s just not true at all. She said it mid conversation all the time

Dex-chan lover
It's completely normal to save pictures of your political partner holding stuffed representations of you to your phone. Sometimes setting them as your phone wallpaper. Maybe even staring at them late into the night, imagining the possibilities.

That's just politics.
I imagine Kamala having Biden as her wallpaper doing that sorta stuff

LN Spoiler about maria this is copy paste from LN
According to Maria, it’s not a coincidence that they met here again today. In other words…Maria often visits this place from time to time, hoping to meet her old friend again. Even though she has no proof of being able to meet again.

Users who are viewing this thread