Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Ch. 41 - This Only Tasted Like Ice Cream, Yes? I’m Being Honest (2)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

"Indirect French Kiss" that's a good way of looking at it

Supporter
This is gonna become a slow burn isn't it?
It's not so much that as it is a triangle. But Alya thinks the third party is someone other than it actually is and things get really messy. But likely not as messy as when she finds out who her rival really is (hasn't happened yet).

Fed-Kun's army
Funny thing: no such stupid thing as indirect kiss in russia (as anywhere in the sane world), it's not even that uncommon to share a bite, and not that awkward, even to a person of another gender. So yeah, if author asked a russian it would've been an episode of russian girl mercilessly teasing japanese guy (even more than in the chapter) :)
Indirect kiss is such a weird thing. Before anime or manga, I only ever thought of "eww your saliva is on it"

Double-page supporter
i might have to read the light novel i need this series injected into my veins
I HIGHLY recommend it... although prepare for unnecessary lewdness, more than the manga... there is a lot of it in the LN... I skipped over half of the lewdness, kinda wish I skipped more of it XD

Aggregator gang
It's not so much that as it is a triangle. But Alya thinks the third party is someone other than it actually is and things get really messy. But likely not as messy as when she finds out who her rival really is (hasn't happened yet).

It's going to be Alya's sister isnt it? I feel like its heavily setting up that she was the little girl he vaguely remembers

Aggregator gang
It's going to be a cause of drama. Most likely to cause a potential break up regression of the relationship.
I could see it going either that way or just turning into a moment of massive retroactive embarrassment. Im hoping for more embarrassing than dramatic but I feel like youre right with where the author is gonna take it

Dex-chan lover
God, I am just waiting for the chapter where Kuze slips up and lets Alya realize he knows Russian. The reaction to her realizing he knew exactly what she was saying every time she resorted to her native tongue is going to be... [chef's kiss]. Death from pure embarrassment.

Dex-chan lover
It's Her sister, right? And how many tomes LN has RN? Is it not complete yet?

I feel like they’re close enough by now that he’s kind of a creeper for hiding it

Dex-chan lover
Question: What's everyone's thoughts on the first episode of the anime? Mine: Decent enough first episode.

Users who are viewing this thread