Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - That’s the First Time I Saw Someone with the Look of a Deadman

Supporter
wow you remember your first love but no name and face? i hate this cliche
There's a legit reason and we'll get to it eventually, but the manga is doing such a great job fully adapting the source material that "eventually" may be a long time getting here.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yeah, "let's have the oh so responsible and well-behaved daughter be the heir of our prestigious family"
little did they know :dogkek:

I think she is masha, so masha had a fiancee called Saa-kun right? And the girl is calling him ma"saa"chika. The only excuses of her is not masha is her eye are blue

Double-page supporter
I would say that girl is obviously alya or whatever her name is, but she had golden hair, and there doesn't seem to be any reason why her hair would've turned white.
My only guess is that it looked golden in the sunlight and years of not seeing her mightve distorted his memory. Ayla did say her going back was the first time in 5 years so it's entirely possible. Also makes me wonder if Yuki already put it together and is trying to get them together

Users who are viewing this thread