Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - That’s the First Time I Saw Someone with the Look of a Deadman

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, there's a mysterious Russian girl which is mc childhood friend with a complete similar traits as the FMC. Gee I wonder who is that childhood friend is, I might need Sherlock, Detective Conan, Bruce Wayne and Poirot thinking capabilities combined together to solve this complex and difficult mystery
Don't forget to add The Question in that line up of detectives, gonna need all the manpower we can get

Dex-chan lover
Idk if the TL reads the comments, but the Russian reads as Masachka (if my knowledge of Cyrillic doesn't betray me), not Masaachika. the long 'a' and 'chi' is just a limitation of Japanese/kana (I assume it is written as 「マサーチカ」 in the raws, which should transliterate to Masachka in the context of Russian). That's all, have a nice day.

Dex-chan lover
hope it's not some bullshit reason that turned the silver hair to golden because they met around sunset something

Dex-chan lover
R9f0Ff0.jpg

Fangs spotted

Double-page supporter
I would say that girl is obviously alya or whatever her name is, but she had golden hair, and there doesn't seem to be any reason why her hair would've turned white.
Most blonde hair fade into silver-ist color when they get older

Double-page supporter
Hold on, Ma-"saa"-chka?
Like, the same "Saa-kun" Alya's sister was muttering affectionately while looking at a pendant?

This is gonna be wild 🥴

Dex-chan lover
You know, their sibling dynamic is surprisingly close to real life. (Without the "you know what" trope anyway)

Dex-chan lover
Golden hair and Blue eyes... hmmm.... Alya does have blue eyes but her hair isn't golden, who could this be ?Her sister has golden hair but her eyes aren't blue.
Maybe one of them is using coloured lens or dyed their hair

Dex-chan lover
Mine has. My hair when I was a kid I was a golden blonde, then as I got older it started turning to white. Now it is turning darker so it looks like a dirty blonde, with a few white streaks. It's entirely possible. I'm only 17 if that matters.
guess I'm weird then?

born with pure black hair. brown hair during teenage years. currently half-brown(tip) half-white(base) in my 20s

Aggregator gang
Wow. Their mother must be physiologically impressive if she manages two kids in such a short span of time. Though it also makes me wonder if that was the reason for the divorce.

Dex-chan lover
for all that want to know the russian child :
it was Alya Sister/Masha

she really have keep a feeling for MC from a long time

but eventually, she "almost give up" the feeling because of her sister/Alya
what do you mean by "almost give up" is that why some people say the childhood friend a.k.a Yuki isnt the love rival but love rival does exist???

Dex-chan lover
for all that want to know the russian child :
it was Alya Sister/Masha

she really have keep a feeling for MC from a long time

but eventually, she "almost give up" the feeling because of her sister/Alya
Can you spoil me does he get wirh her sister or with alya? Or is he still single in the light novels. Just curious If this story has progression with alya or not

Dex-chan lover
Can you spoil me does he get wirh her sister or with alya? Or is he still single in the light novels. Just curious If this story has progression with alya or not

not yet. Right now he doesn't deny that Alya likes him. But Alya herself doesn't seem to notice it herself.

Dex-chan lover
I'm relieved that Suou san will not suffer because author obviously plotting MC/Alya pairing. But on other hand I'm screaming because she was brilliant girl for Kuze all along... THIS GOD DAMN CURSE OF CHILDHOOD FRIENDS AAAAAAAGGHHHGHGGGHH
Wtf are u even talking about? They are blood siblings so obviously the childhood friend curse doesn't apply... Are u okay bruh?

Dex-chan lover
Guys guys guys... Why are you all saying that it's Masa.. Wasn't she fawning over her boyfriend kun implying she's actually already in a relationship???

Users who are viewing this thread