Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - That’s the First Time I Saw Someone with the Look of a Deadman

I would say that girl is obviously alya or whatever her name is, but she had golden hair, and there doesn't seem to be any reason why her hair would've turned white.
Mine has. My hair when I was a kid I was a golden blonde, then as I got older it started turning to white. Now it is turning darker so it looks like a dirty blonde, with a few white streaks. It's entirely possible. I'm only 17 if that matters.

Supporter
"You'd be disgusted if that kind of brother existed in real life"

Yes she would buuuuut she'd be open to it if the one she likes just  happens to be her brother.
The way she keeps dragging him into everything she's involved in, that's more likely than not.

Dex-chan lover
wow you remember your first love but no name and face? i hate this cliche

Dex-chan lover
funny how most of the people who hated yuki are now gonna start simping . unhinged yuki is best yuki . can't wait for more

Group Leader
oh well... not liking too much this idea but it is what it is... so now she is his first love..... when I thought this story was trying to do something different they do this huh...

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else confused about the dates of birth of the two siblings? How can she give birth in march then again in April? Are they twins? Is that even possible?
They're not twins, there's an 11 month gap.
The childhood girl better not be Alya, now that yuki is out there needs to be another option, plus I find it incredibly stupid neither of them remember their first love.
He doesn't remember her exactly but I assure you that the girl and actual childhood friend does remember.

Dex-chan lover
WILD GUESS, they go to the movies. The russian sisters ALSO go, Alya sees them and thinks its a date, decides to do a stakeout. Older sister realizes he is the childhood friend and current interest of Ayla and shenanigans ensue.

Dex-chan lover
Wait same school year, born less than a year apart, one born in April, another born in March... what?

Dex-chan lover
God Yuki playing up her chaos gremlin schtick, she's easily my favorite part of this series (yes LN reader here)

Dex-chan lover
Ok so they're literal siblings.....makes more sense, and of course she's a brocon

Users who are viewing this thread