Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - That’s the First Time I Saw Someone with the Look of a Deadman (3)

Dex-chan lover
She knows. His practiced non-reaction to spoken Russian throws her for just an instant, but she knows immediately when they meet. He, however, has lumped his memories of her in with all the other traumas of that time that he's grayed out in his mind and needs extra context to finally unlock those memories completely.
ty for the background my friend, have a wonderful weekend

Dex-chan lover
Some comments say otherwise

Sadly, we all aren't blessed with a sister, or an attractive one
Y'all are so weird, jfc

Why would any of you care if you have an attractive sister??

Like I'm genuinely concerned about your mental state

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are so weird, jfc

Why would any of you care if you have an attractive sister??

Like I'm genuinely concerned about your mental state
and why would you care if any one of us like a character who just so happen to be MC's little sister?

She's a chaos agent when it comes to Alya. She does genuinely hope she'll be what finally starts her brother's healing process, but she's also not above seriously messing with her. I mean really seriously.
Out of curiosity, do you know if later on Alya knows that Masachika understands Russian and thus knows what she is saying?

Group Leader
Sheesh, poor Alya... As a person that can't handle spicy food I feel her pain, but her faces are indeed cute
Also russian translation is very good, like seems genuine

Supporter
Out of curiosity, do you know if later on Alya knows that Masachika understands Russian and thus knows what she is saying?
Through the first six LNs and a volume of side stories, she has not sussed it out. Not even on the couple of occasions he actually speaks to her with a simple Russian phrase.

EDIT: I do want to add that

Masha knows or ought to know most of Kuze's secrets and, as of volume 6, despite his insistence that their past is just the past, she's not letting go and could spill to her sister on this to cause a major disruption at any time.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Oh well the authors Twitter is full of art like that, he/she has even racer cosplay, succubus cosplay, and even the Chinese cosplay

Also hate the sister
For people liking the sister- get help
No u

Dex-chan lover
From my understanding, not having read any novels not yet translated
Yes, eventually but not for a few more novels, so it's a long way off in the manga. In the translated novels (up to vol 3) it hasn't happened yet, but such a revelation would be inevitable as they grow closer
from what I've heard it may happen around volume 5/6, for reference everything so far has been in the first volume (about 3/4 of the way though, give or take)

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that's an outfit. And don't think I don't notice the troll trying to pull a string there.

Goading her on... well, it's all on Alya. She's willingly eating it.

"I feel too full. Oh, and I'd likesome ice cream."
Second stomach and all that. But something milky and sweet is great after spicy food.

Imouto is either wingmanning or is genuinely buying anime merch lol.
Both. She's playing in a different league just toying with them.

Ngl, when she becomes herself like just enjoying the ice-cream, she looks cute af
No need for that requirement. Cute regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Kuze... m'bro... at this point the next time you'll see Alya like that is further up in the progression, if y'know what I mean.

Props to the author for making such epic (spicy) art.

p.s. It was the chapter title, so this statement is warranted: oMg h3 4aid tHe tHinG

Users who are viewing this thread