Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - That’s the First Time I Saw Someone with the Look of a Deadman (4)

Dex-chan lover
She's gonna buy lingerie and needs him to decide what he'd rather fuck her in. And get Either Sister for a Threesome? Shimaidon sounds interesting, but a bit of incest does too.

So, do all these top pedigree families try to out play each other so much, they expect their kids to be student council president and/or top of the class? Like, I get they want to outdo the other families, but, when everyone is vying for that spot, you shouldn't think negatively of your own kin. Especially if they put in the effort. But I guess psuedo nobility will be what they are.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like MC. Why did he got so affected by the glasses girl? Isn't it normal that if one wins then the others loses? Didn't he won the campaign because he wanted to help fulfilling the wish of his "unfortunate" sister? And then he dared to say that he feels guilty for doing that? He then arbitrarily left his sister, and stops helping her ever since. What a scum.

Dex-chan lover
dont wanna join student council because you made some candidate cry?(in what way does he need to eavesdrop on them?) i cant be satisfied with this. It is a win or loss competition, this much is expected. Saying its selfish? sure you left your family but you helped your sister win cuz you wanted to lessen her burden. Thats what you should do as a brother. Author couldnt come up with a better reason for this or maybe i am setting my expectations to high.

Dex-chan lover
I think people are missing the true reason behind the MC feeling so guilty for helping his sister win. In a later panel, we see a young MC sitting in front of a piano with the caption reading "because I experienced the emptiness of hard work not paying off." With this context its pretty easy to fill in the blanks.

MC busted his ass in a competition and lost, and his parents berated him for losing, even though he performed well, and by helping his sister win the election on a whim of "might as well", he pushed a this one girl (and likely more) into that same position of their hard work and being second place meaning nothing to the family all because they didnt win. So MC, knowing that feeling directly, chooses to never push anyone into that position again, even unintentionally.

At least thats how I understood it and was surprised at how many people seem to not realize it.

Users who are viewing this thread