Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - That’s the First Time I Saw Someone with the Look of a Deadman (2)

Dex-chan lover
"By the way my dear sister..."
"Yes, my onii-san-sama?"
"Do you perhaps see that flash of silver which has been in our peripheral for some time now?"

I love their banter, its the kinda bullshit I do with my sister sometimes.
Also the way she let him savor a fleeting moment of peaceful conversation before fucking with Ayla again... She is a masterful shitstarter.

Dex-chan lover
A troll, her brother, and a competitive mark. Fun all around. Also kinda dig her outfit. Her too.

Though looking at that "spicy" Ramen... I can only guess that it's on the laughable level of under 100k scu... there's no spice there... start at 600k and you've entered Entry Level Spice which is the bare acceptable minimum of spice
Spicy food is for people with poor tastebuds, addicts, and those who mistake being able to eat spicy food as something to be proud of. :p

I love their banter, its the kinda bullshit I do with my sister sometimes.
Yeah, it's much more relaxed than you usually see, even for supposed childhood friends who haven't yet started acting like they've got a crush on each other.

Dex-chan lover
Not our fault that you guys have faulty intestines
What's intestines got to do with it? Now, if you're talking about people who can't drink much milk I'd understand, but spices, or at least what's in the topic here, are just literally an irritant that affects the pain and heat receptors in the mouth. Meaning people who like eating spices are masochists (though I'm not saying that's the wrong part of it). And it's like coffee; the more you eat, the more you need to feel the same, because your senses get used and numb to it.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't this supposed to be a comedy? Why are they murdering the poor girl in cold blood?
It's just his sister taking the opportunity to further mess around with the poor girl. Bless Alya's soul before she succumbs to the fiery boiling pit presented to her.

p.s. I like your name, esteemed Fuckwit

Dex-chan lover
I get some people are angry at Yuki being a sadistic gremlin troll, but you have to admit, Alya is indeed a stubborn sore loser for even still going along with this knowing full well she can't.

I personally like Yuki, everyone need that little menace of a troll in their friend group, they keep the fun and entertainment to an annoyingly lovable and acceptable standard.

Dex-chan lover
Well, Alya is a braver (wo)man than I... or at least a massively worse loser. I would've dipped as soon as my eyes started stinging, what the fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread