Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Haah, Fine (1)

Supporter
Unlike the little sister, the big one is pain in the butt
It's eventually explained that she's normally quite strict with people when she doesn't have a sense that they're reliable. In this case, she's with Masachika, someone in whom she not only has total confidence but also years' worth of pent-up emotion leaking out all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
He already did, five years ago (though his trauma-induced memory loss has left him currently unaware that Masha is the same girl from back then). She's eventually gonna try to return the favor, though that's a very long way off.
Yeahh, instantly clicked for me that he's gunna be the guy she's dating back home or some shit the moment she did the double take.

bored-bore.gif

Ain't no way this is another harem reader self-inserted wannabe. Such a disappointment, was kind of original this Russian "hidden" convo with Alya, but now there is a siscon plot, and even Alya's big sis is on him... Classic lame plot damn... Of course the MC doesn't remember the old sister :sleep: Stings me a lil, but I won't be clicking on this manga for a while, probably should just drop the childish harem BS fantasy, apparently its confirm with the LN :poop:

Dex-chan lover
I love how over the top the student councils are in these Japanese manga and novels. The president's office looks like it's the fucking Oval Office. I can't even remember if a student council existed back in my high school, that's how irrelevant the whole concept was.

bored-bore.gif

Ain't no way this is another harem reader self-inserted wannabe. Such a disappointment, was kind of original this Russian "hidden" convo with Alya, but now there is a siscon plot, and even Alya's big sis is on him... Classic lame plot damn... Of course the MC doesn't remember the old sister :sleep: Stings me a lil, but I won't be clicking on this manga for a while, probably should just drop the childish harem BS fantasy, apparently its confirm with the LN :poop:
Yeah, I read like two volumes of this light novel and checked out of it because I disliked the dude's sister, but I have a friend who is still reading it that confirmed it's going in a harem direction. Which is very shit, but eh, it's a fun enough manga. Alya deserved better than to be put in the harem of the classic Japanese underachiever protagonist, I feel, competing against her own sister and shit.

Dex-chan lover
Masha is very cute. TFW no ara ara oneesan potential long-distance close-range GF.

Dex-chan lover
It’s another manga that could've been a hundred times better if it was only mc and femc but author had to insert more girls to recycle common tropes and that harem is just easier and requires room temp iq than writing a compelling story. Sigh. Tired of this shit. Cant wait for literal who sameface girl backstory and mc overreacting to anything “OH NO IM WAY TOO PERFECT WOE IS ME!!”. It’s like reading a fucking telenovela.

By the way, the state of the art top secret pentagon looking council room is way too hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Cute asf
When are we going to get the full childhood backstory with the sisters and when will they know he speak Russian (I assume the older sister already know from when they were kids)
Could the "Russian boyfriend" back home be Kuze?
I got that feeling too. The look on her face, the way she asked about his name Give definitely there's something there.

Users who are viewing this thread