Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Haah, Fine (1)

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, it just clicked. Boyfriend-kun is "Saa-kun" and the friend in his flashback dream called him Masaachika.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the moment i've seen the image in the neckles i knew they "away boyfriend" was the MC. I wanted it to be not true but here we are. We can have shit without a fucking love triangle and with two sisters at that. Droped.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder why Yuki asked him to help
Masha is a complete handful :kek:

Dex-chan lover
What's with this "student council" room, that's fit for a palace or luxury mansion

Am I the only one thinking saying a student has a motherly aura isn't exactly a compliment but rather a bit weird?
Also it's so weird to see them constantly getting addressed as "younger/older kujou sister" without any honorifics or whatever but I guess that spot is taken by the "sister" bit. That's what happens when folks share a family name and you can't / don't use first names huh...

Why do I feel like Masha's getting NTR'd by her little sister. I think the boyfriend was just made up to decrease the count of confessants a little, while she was waiting for her childhood prince, who fell for her younger sister in the meantime (due to moving between Russia and Japan)...
Then again, Alya knows of this lover too and since this is supposedly a somewhat longer lasting relationship I'd imagine fooling her as well would be rather tough...

Ah yeah, the classic crossed hands in front of the face. That's when you know a very serious crisis is about to unfold...

Yeah i just wanna say with a fast pace: "Fricking knew it, it was her that's from his childhood!!"

Dex-chan lover
He already did, five years ago (though his trauma-induced memory loss has left him currently unaware that Masha is the same girl from back then). She's eventually gonna try to return the favor, though that's a very long way off.
Do either sisters found out he actually knows what they’re saying?

Users who are viewing this thread