Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it is funny but come on... get a hint of her feelings already, man... poor girl, I feel really bad for her.

I hate the whole "Judging someone based on their look - their hair in this case" cliche in manga. This girl is so pure and cute, and the new girl is really fast recognizing it.

Dex-chan lover
New Character Evaluation Report: Subject - Maeda Kaho
Ponytail - check; Instantly Aware of Youko's Situation - check; Unabashed Romantic - check; Assumes Wing-girl Status - check.

Result: 10/10 Best Side-girl Character confirmed.

Dex-chan lover
? its normal to stay away from danger... who wants to stay close to a possible dangerous thing? i guess people still cross the road even though its dangerous... the girl only managed to catch up on what she really is just because of the eraser incident so u cant say "wow shes such a good girl" when she literally was planning to stay away from her before the incident happened... even the otaku senpai... but aye now furi-san has 3 friends

Dex-chan lover
Ahh...Maeda is one of my favorite kinds of characters.
The embodiment of readers that are overwhelmed by wholesomeness and shipping. I'm glad we got through the song and dance of her misunderstandings as quickly as we did.

Taira...is still kind of a loser, but doing better now. I still prefer Unoki ten times over.

Double-page supporter
@Xeon999
It's a cultural thing in Japan.
Normal students have good reason to fear delinquents there, and dyed blonde hair is pretty much exclusively associated with delinquents.

Dex-chan lover
"You got wet because of me"
boy, you have no idea

Oh, good. It was on the other page of comments. I thought for a second somehow none of you made a joke about that.

Dex-chan lover
Getting girls that wet without holding hands just a touch ? LEWD!

Like the new girl, supp characters here are just readers right ? lol

I get that it's trying to be funny, and it is funny. But i'm starting to feel sorry for Furi..

Users who are viewing this thread