Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
he doesn't need to wait for some sign from her to justify something, if he wants her he should just walk right in there and say so. that's a high bar for manga though.

@3ds1234 thats not how it works

@FredFriendly
>If that's the case, and it is Sawamura, then there's even more of a compelling reason to think that she would accept the confession since she seems to be closer to him that Taira.

He (the boy confessing to Furi-san) is not Sawamura. Kaho said he's a "rando", why would she say that when she's in the same class as Sawamura?

@cksn I hope you are joking right now or I misunderstood. I was dead set on not commenting any more but saying
thats not how it works
when someone says that she could confess is why this whole problem exists. Nobody is allowed to blame FMC for giving mixed signals or not trying to progress their relationship but when MC wont make a move he is a dense pussy and a shit character?

Also the problem isnt about signals only at all she literally is giving mixed signals with some being "hey lets stay strangers" pretty much. MC is actively trying to go further and she is blocking -so he wont make a move-. Thats good writing. A shitty situation but it makes sense. If she treated him like shit and he suddenly wants to confess I would be confused as a reader.

Let me guess, he will just go away without hearing her reply, then he starts acting distant because he will think she might have said "yes" for whatever reason.

This is what we see the most, but maybe we won't see that cliche here, hopefully

Group Leader
@ go-2-sleep
He (the boy confessing to Furi-san) is not Sawamura. Kaho said he's a "rando", why would she say that when she's in the same class as Sawamura?

I take it that you've already read the next chapter so you know it's not Sawamura. But to answer your question, perhaps to protect her friends privacy by not disclosing the name of the person confessing. Like most men, I am only guessing as to what might be going on inside the head of a woman. Nonetheless, I still stand by my statement that if it was Sawamura, then there's even more of a compelling reason to think that she would accept the confession since she seems to be closer to him that Taira.

@Sparky_
To be fair you skipped the entire middle portion which was probably the best portion of the manga. The start is weak and the latest few chapters haven't been great.

Why is it every time this comes up everyone starts screaming NTR NTR, Its really fucking obvious that Furi likes Taira so why would she accept some random characters Confession, I saw a comment here saying that If it was Sawamura she would accept his Confession but no....she probably wouldn't.

Do people really think that low of women In manga that they would just jump at the first person that confesses to them.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know if Eva Green's seeing someone?
Because if not I'm thinking of confessing and she has to say yes because that's what this comments' section taught me

Comment section is interesting rn. I completely agree and disagree with everyone. First, I believe the FMC hasn't done much to make the MMC realize she likes him. Why do people fail to realize we see almost everything from her perspective, and the unseen perspective(MMC) has seen not even a fraction of what we have. On top of that she barely talks to him, while she is friendly with basically everyone now. You can't logically tell me you would confidently think a girl likes you without her giving any real impression of it, or treating you special in any way. Still I'm not a big fan of the generic story direction; the fmc becomes popular, gets confessed to, make some unreasonably long drama under the impression of a misunderstanding or the characters inability to be decisive. We'll have to see where this goes but it has taken the most generic route to a confession.

Group Leader
@Chrisj19925
Do people really think that low of women In manga that they would just jump at the first person that confesses to them.

It's not a matter of thinking low of women but, rather, being conditioned by the multitude of series where the author portrays a female lead who does actually accept the first person that confesses to her for no apparent logical reason. As for those ranting NTR, they apparently haven't a clue as to what it actually means. Also, please don't misquote me. I never said that she would actually accept the confession if it was Sawamura . You should re-read my statement, below to better understand what I said.

Actually think @JaytheAnimefan points out every mistake the author made and the problems coming with the way FMC is written and finally that MMC is indeed not a bad character in one short single comment. At this point you can just close up the Thread as this comment alone answers every question/discussion/arguement one might bring forth. Kudos

I hope the rando is Sawamura and got regect. So this cliche thing can be done. I need fluff and wholsome Taira x Fur Goddamit

Dex-chan lover
NTR-bait for multiple chapters straight? Now this is some dogshit my dudes

Users who are viewing this thread