Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Final Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Oh, that was a nicely drawn "She smiles"-panel. What a nice picture to end a story.

Thanks for the translations! Nice to have an end to this cute little series.

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see that this ended but thanks for all of your hard work scan team!!!

Group Leader
It was my pleasure to work with you, this manga was so sweet and heartwarming. Thanks for picking this up and letting me help. 😊

As for bonus material: the Spanish translation that legoghs worked off didn't have any, and the Japanese raws I used to proofread were from the official online source, which only has the main chapters as well. I imagine there are bonus chapters in the tankoubon release but neither of us has those...

Those chapters were already translated by someone else, you can find them elsewhere unless they decide to upload them here
Additionally, it has to be said that only the person/team translating a chapter can upload them here. Anything else is rejected by the staff. Also, licensed material is rejected as well (which is what is happening to this series).

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the scans! This was very cute, I appreciate someone picking it up and finishing it. Wish we'd gotten a little more post-confession time (as usual), but good overall. 7.5/10

OMGGGGG, I'm just screaming internally over how CUTE the ending is, I REALLY WISH that there were more chapters coming out, but there seems to not be anything on the horizon... But It was sooo fun to read and i definetly got type 3 diabetes from the end, but it also made me realize of just how lonely I am, but that doesn't matter when these two finally got their shit together and finally started DATING!!!!! OMG I'M STILL SCREAMING AND JUST BEING SO HAPPY AND WARM INSIDE FOR THE ENDING AND I HOPE THOSE TWO GET THE BEST LIFE THEY COULD POSSIBLY EVER GET! 😭😭😭😭🥹🥹🥹

I haven't seen any extras so can't say, soIf it's still relevant, which i would be suprised if it was, i found a site that has everything including the bonus chapters, it's https://mangakakalot.com and it's really nice to have the whole experience! Jusst wanted to put it out there if you or anyone else reading needs to find them!

Users who are viewing this thread