Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki - Vol. 4 Ch. 47 - The Older Girl Next Door

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for working on this series. It's been such a treat seeing these two grow :hearts: :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
A nice quick little story, there will be still epilogue so I'll look forward to it hopefully it will be translated here as well

Dex-chan lover
My Epilogue:
Ta-kun retires quickly from NBA because of an injury.
Shia is a famous movie script writer and she is very busy.
Ta-kun is a stay at home dad helping raise their 10 kids

THE END.

..............what a boring end hahahahahhahaha

I guess its better to end it like this while it was good than just stretch to story for the sake of stretching it and doing it wrong.

Still, what a boring ending to the manga. Im gonna remove 1star from the rating just for how meh it is.

Thanks for the good quality translations.
Oh nooooooo he removed one star from the rating of the pirate manga website, how can the author survive!!!!! Most intelligent pirate manga reader.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter feels more like an epilogue than ending.

Well, better than stretching it and making every upcoming chapter turn stale.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't too thrilled that they've gone for an entire year without really going on a date or even really getting comfortable with their feelings for each other. I get that it's a busy time, but it's not that busy. Still, it was nice to see them "re-kindle" stuff a bit and I look forward to what the epilogue brings.

I've really enjoyed working on this for the past 10 or so chapters, and also am really grateful to MaCl0wSt for dragging this series kicking and screaming from (Western) obscurity into the light where it belongs!

See you all in December for the epilogue!
It's the recurring theme that makes this manga so much worse than it needs to be: Distance. It's like they can't ever just have a conversation, or spend time together without her bailing somehow. She's got a major avoidant personality, and this relationship's been doomed from the start. If this wasn't manga, she'd use this same routine to sabotage every relationship she gets into, then when her absence/avoidance finally fizzles things out, she'll fall further into the "I'm no good; I'll just run away" mindset.

There's a limit to how hard you should have push to be with your loved ones, and I think that's when they're doing literally nothing to actually be with you. Meanwhile this one's actively run away from him, repeatedly.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! Ending was kinda meh to be fair and i feel this manga could have been a bit longer to show a light on their relationship growing but oh well i prefer 1 million times this than 300 of rent of girlfriend or the wacky shit that Komi cant comunicate became.

Dex-chan lover
Getting bored of the ‘started dating’ endings tbh. Getting to the dating is the build up and post confession should be the payoff for the most part. It always feels lacklustre when it ends right after they start going out. I dunno, it wasn’t bad but I’ve seen so many romances end early like this at this point that it’s never really satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
On the other hand i'm really sad that this gem of a manga only got 47 chapters while trash like komi and nagatoro got 100+ chapters.

But then again, the best kind of stories are the one that doesn't overstay it's welcome and this one certainly end at the right time.

I'm gonna miss them though.
I'm in the same boat. I dropped Nagatoro a long time ago and just recently dropped Komi.
I wanted to see more of this MC. Straight and to the point, no drama, no BS.

Dex-chan lover
I now have a faint image of how Mie and Komura will look like when they are grow up a bit more.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, many lovelove mangas facing the sunset, just had to say goodbye to Tsuki ga Kirei Desu ne. I guess Aekanaru's next...

Users who are viewing this thread