Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Ch. 54.2

Dex-chan lover
Man, having to wait a month for 10 pages is miserable, is the mangaka occupied with the anime or something?
Work on the anime, if any for the mangaka, would have been completed well before the first episode aired.
Those things aren't made a week ahead, y'know.

Contributor
Why’d they start splitting chapters anyhow? Did the author just wanna take a break?

Dex-chan lover
Splitting chapters is lazy and cringe. Dont @ me.
Yeah it is annoying, but this is how it's published in comic gardo so we don't have much of a choice
Though I suppose LH could skip a month so the split chapters can be released together so hmmm

Dex-chan lover
smartbirb is someone's username lol
That's a little embarrassing. Didn't realize user name as opposed to a character in the storyline. One of the familiars. I really got to stop speed reading.

Dex-chan lover
That's a little embarrassing. Didn't realize user name as opposed to a character in the storyline. One of the familiars. I really got to stop speed reading.
nah man theres no shame
i only know this because i replied to smartbirb's comment

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it is annoying, but this is how it's published in comic gardo so we don't have much of a choice
Though I suppose LH could skip a month so the split chapters can be released together so hmmm
Aren't they several months behind, though? They uploaded 52.2 eight months ago, 53.1 four months ago, 53.2 a month after than, then 54.1 about a month ago. Assuming the manga is updating monthly, there's a 4 month gap between 52.2 and 53.1, and a two month gap between 53.1 and 53.2 that would point to at least a total of 6 chapter parts that they're currently behind on.

Dex-chan lover
Aren't they several months behind, though? They uploaded 52.2 eight months ago, 53.1 four months ago, 53.2 a month after than, then 54.1 about a month ago. Assuming the manga is updating monthly, there's a 4 month gap between 52.2 and 53.1, and a two month gap between 53.1 and 53.2 that would point to at least a total of 6 chapter parts that they're currently behind on.
Serie is up to date and always been despite the gaps, latest is 54.2 as currently paid, you can click the official raw link in the manga main page and check by yourself though

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
One thing to remember is many manga don't have chapters during xmas period so monthlys have huge gaps. And if they do have chapters they are usually cross overs or specials not tied to the main plot. Also yes it's infuriating when partials are monthly I will not disagree with that lol

Fed-Kun's army
  • I'm surprised that this is the 1st time Mukouda made curry for them even though it's such a staple dish.
  • This house must be a real pain to clean up if they decide to live there for a long term.
  • Dora-chan was the only one except Mukouda that using spoon. So cultured.
They can pay some people to clean it ! Mukouda is probably really rich at this point.

;n; I keep finding new fun isekai's and then binging them to the point that i catch up. Why'd isekais have to wait so long to get popular. I wanna keep reading!!! Its so good. I love these food ones to to!!!

sigh... well. guess ill come back in a few years. If any of the translators read this. wanna say thank you so much for your hard work. its much appreciated <3

im hoping we get yet another familiar some time soon o3o I know its to soon but having the little interactions between the familiars is so fun. :D

Users who are viewing this thread