Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Ch. 55.1 - Clash of Legendary Beasts

Dex-chan lover
I just finished watching the anime and just caught up reading the manga.... wth

Dex-chan lover
Two for one sale, now only! XD

A shame the anime couldn't get this far. It was fun though! I finally have a voice for Sui. <3
But man, that couch must be legendary! Not even a bloomin' ship could support Fel. O,o
That was just played for comedic effect is my guess. Coz in the LN they asked around and nobody wanted to lend them a boat and they forgot to ask the guildmaster. He only mentioned he could have lent them a guild boat after the mission was accomplished.

Double-page supporter
Surprised Mukohda joined them to fight the Kraken, i thought he will be scared and staying in the harbor.

Dex-chan lover
Two for one sale, now only! XD

A shame the anime couldn't get this far. It was fun though! I finally have a voice for Sui. <3
But man, that couch must be legendary! Not even a bloomin' ship could support Fel. O,o
With how many sponsorship they got with anime, i think they will be 2nd season. Copium

Group Leader
With how many sponsorship they got with anime, i think they will be 2nd season. Copium
Episode 12 definitely ended with a lead-in to a second season; unlike "80,000 Gold Coins" which just killed any hopes for more with "FIN" at the end.

Group Leader
Just caught up with this. I guess we'll be reading the LN this time, I can't wait for one chapter a month.

Users who are viewing this thread