Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - Fun Shopping

Shouldn't he buy some stuff for Sui, Fel and Mr Dragon? Plus, modern world stuff is probably better.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 No, I meant how does he plan to know whether or not the gods stick to their part of the bargain. Since, you know, he doesn't see them...

Group Leader
@Beregorn
He really doesn't. The problem was that both the Earth and Wind Goddess need to be more tactful. If the Earth Goddess had said, "I saw you BUYING those bath salts" instead of saying she saw him using them in the bath, that would have been less offensive.
Ninrir didn't help matters with her comments.
Mukohda doesn't realize just how much power he has over the gods. He could simply refuse and they can't do anything about it. What are they gonna do, threaten him? Not a good idea to endanger your only source of Earth stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, someone should just make an isekai manga to advertise products, sponsored by companies.

Yeah, these goddesses are losing their dignity by the offering. Wonder if they can appear to him? Pressure him in person?

I feel like sui is gonna have saved Fin's fur from the bath and it is gonna be used to spin thread and make some super fine clothes

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
with how slow LHTranslation is, i wonder if theyd be willing to drop this manga and let you take over? they already have plenty of manga, and you do a pretty good job of translating!!

@nevity
wait till you see the gods except for the god of creation

also please support Ren and Masa/Akagishi K for the story and art~
ncode.syosetu.com/n2710db/
pixiv.net/en/users/20982/artworks

This asshole mc is a dumb jerk who cant comprehend he doesnt live in japan anymore

he's never nice to fenrir and constantly forces him/others to behave japanese-y, but gives sui a free pass on everything for being cute.

Am i supposed to care that he has his privacy invaded by a bunch of silly glutton goddesses? I'd side with their "seen it all" attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread