Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi

I always enjoy reading the novel & manga version
In the novel full of in-depth explaination on cooking process while manga version show such visual cooking process 🤤🤤 both versions made me drool

Dex-chan lover
Re-reading the manga, while the art is very squibbly and rough, it really shines when there is action involving Feru. The artist is very good with drawing fluid movements and camera angles for beasts and makes them look natural like. Also, not once have I ever considered Feru or any beast looking out of place due to strange autonomy or posture from the reference image

Dex-chan lover
@mackookoo

To be fair, the MC isn't actually OP so he has a point in being humble. It's his buddies that are the real OP.

Also this series is nice and wholesome, and the food makes me hungry~ Happy updates are coming.

Uncle Feru getting genuine compliments from Little Su is one of the best things to come out of this entire story line.

Group Leader
This is my favorite, I love Feru and Sui so much and I love that the MC is just like: i don't want to get involved but this world-shattering demon attached itself to me because it likes my food so fuck me i guess

This is probably my favorite isekai manga, I wasn't really sold on his special ability but the artstyle and story is both wholesome and cute. Love Suu, its adorable.

this is really good so far really like it thank you for translating this keep up the good work 😁

When people say looking at someone eat makes them feel happy, this is how I feel when I see uncle feru and sui eat.

Man, I wish the MC would stop being such a pussy and at least actually try fighting soon. It was fine when he's only been in that world for a couple months, but it's been a while and he still acts like a massive idiot for each monster encounter. He has an impenetrable barrier, 2 strong bodyguards and 3 freakin blessings from gods on him ffs.

Anyway, thanks for picking up both series again, people from LHtl. Despite what I said, I still enjoy this and it's nice to see it being TLed again.

Users who are viewing this thread