Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi

Contributor
I feel like the food in this manga is just about as important as it is in 3 gatsu no lion

Im curious as to what Feru, Sui, and the goddess' reactions are going to be when MC talks about him dying eventually

Fed-Kun's army
You know. Usually i roll my eyes at the "isekai MC introduces common japanese products as revolutionary" tro[e, BUT i have to admit that at least they use magic boosts to say they are better, and don't assume that a 2000 year old society has never previously considered shampoo existing at all. Kudos to author, makes it easier to swallow.

Group Leader
This was very wholesome.
It's refreshing to let the fantasy world characters take the spotlight and glory instead of the isekai MC.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so wholesome and adorable.

all you need to see, all you need to hear.

6/10
Can get very monotone. To be honest I don't like the Fenrir or his doggo personality.
Japanese cuisine food is not well represented, probably cause of the harsh sometimes lazy art.
I think if you want an adorable tamed pet isekai anime but with a story and progress and proper art then go for Legend from Kannazuki Kou.
People overrated this manga like mostly everything om MD.... sigh...

This is an enjoyable read for people who want a relaxing slice of life manga fr!! mc isn't reckless and reacts normally to situations too, altho he can be a bit of a coward sometimes. it's just abt a guy who mistakenly got isekai'd and got a 'cooking skill' instead of a powerful attack skill.
The kingdom kicks him out because of that and that's when his adventure starts. he literally only hunts to cook meals and to earn money so he could buy appliances modern people usually need. hope this manga gets more attention!!

MC is something between stupid and a wimp, it's funny in the beginning but gets pathetic as the story goes on (especially with all the help he gets). Too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread