Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi

Fed-Kun's army
I dont really care about foodpronstuff and the art is... wacky (well, in a symphatetic way), but Sui holds me here :D well, Feru and the MC are pretty nice too, but Sui is love :3

Important news: The link to the official raws is currently broken. It doesn't redirect us to Comic Gardo and displays an error page.

EDIT: This problem seems to apply to all mangas provided by Comic Gardo/OverLap.

Fun to read, but I wonder what'd have happened if they didnt give the protagonist the ridiculously overpowered wolf as a companion from the get-go. Would it have been more fun to read about him trying to make his way in this world on his own, or would it have turned into a generic fantasy story?

I'm not sure if anyone has pointed this out or said anything about it, but does MC get to meet the other 3 he was summoned to this other world with, down the line?

@SomeDuder I think giving him an overpowered pet helped in making it very unlike any other isekai. Mostly because it is not made to praise the main character. Feru is made fun of much more than it is shown on a good light.
Plus, without Feru we would like character's interaction since Sui is not the most talkative character and any other character is temporary.
Plus Feru and the gods help a lot at desacralize this fantasy world and its "faith". Both Gods and legendary beasts are simple gluttonous beings.

Without Feru, it may have been much closer to a traditional isekai story with cooking as an overpowered ability to sway anybody (otherwise, not a chance he would have survived).
It is clearly not an adventure based on battle but rather on story and jokes. Some sort of "Slice of life x Fantasy"

ps: Sorry about the formulation, the mistakes, etc... not my first language, you know the drill :D

Y'all I don't know how the artist manages to draw such delicious food EVERY SINGLE TIME. It always looks so good ugh I wanna eat them.

Man the only bad thing about this manga is the release schedule..
Are there any updates on when the next chapter is gonna come out? This is kind of unbearable.
It's getting to the point where I might shell out money to get someone to buy and translate it.

This is a p good manga! Honestly if it's uploaded every 4 or 5 months I'd be content with that!

You don't need love interests when you have magic powers and great food.

Thank you LHT😘

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the only isekai MC I know of that incrementally improves and learns magic slowly but steadily. The haphazard way of putting his life in danger by Feru is by far believable because of Mukoda's quibbling nature.

Fenrir: "No. Allow us to hunt this pack of filet mign-- er, wyverns."

Supporter
This took a while, but it's finally coming into it's own stride. I love how it's not MC that's OP but rather his pets/followers. He's OP through his own skills (cooking) and doesn't rely too much on the blessings he received. This has gotten much more enjoyable past the first 10 chapters or so. Glad the translators have stuck with it. Thank you for your continued hard work scanlators!

Users who are viewing this thread