Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi

Oh no! Her secret supply of sweet shas been discovered! Now the Slowlette family's maids will persue for greater sweets! Run away!

oh crab-baskets, now we get drama just because someone followed the 3 month etiquette and the group that has been doing it releasing within a day later.
But no matter what the group did, they would have gotten flak for it.
The raws weren't out that long and they were caught up to raws 3 months ago.
And the group is doing a lot of releases every week, so I doubt it was malicious.
Let's just write this one up under coincidence of releasing within a day of legal 'snipe'.
And just appreciate someone doing their first scanlation and the group continuing their scanlation, without too much drama. Thank all of them.

lol I screamed on the train for nothing since I thought there were 2 chapters out in a small amount of time 😂

too bad. Thx for the translators and the other people tho for translating this 🤗

ugh this is so good i dont wanna read the rest of it, since there are so few chapters released😩

Guys......I ended up reading through all 24 chaps.....it was so good but now I gotta wait like a pleb....

Other than "Wan Life" this is the silliest monsters EVER! And, seriously, no other monster can blush as good as Feru when he's high on food. He's adorable.

fhq

The story is kind-of whatever, like it is with most isekais. On the other hand, the art is fantastic to the point that it carries the manga. Also, they do a lot of world-building which is unusual especially when it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of the narrative. Still, it's an interesting dimension to add.

I will never get tired of seeing the big doggo and adorable slime eat food.

Omg pls continue this is so good to read for me it has all the stuff I like in one fantasy cooking cute stuff funny and lots of good plot twist and such

Dex-chan lover
ah shit ... i am becoming hungry after reading this ... what a torture ... those foods look fucking delicious

Users who are viewing this thread