Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi

Double-page supporter
Poor doggy wolf! Just when will the protagonist prepare proper equipment for cooking bigger food quantities??

c1

This is by far the most tiresome isekai I've ever read. The MC's schtick has long since gotten old. The author has one joke and it's long since worn out its welcome.
"OH GEE GOLLY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS GIGANTIC EARTH DRAGON IS ACTUALLY SUPER VALUABLE? AHYUK WHO COULDA GUESSED! SHUCKS WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN THE GUILD WOULD BE SURPRISED THAT I HAVE 30,000 DEAD ENDGAME MONSTERS IN MY MAGIC STORAGE! I'M JUST SO NAIVE AND SILLY LOL"
alternating with
"OH GOSH I'M SO SCARED OF MONSTERS EVEN THOUGH I HAVE AN INVINCIBLE GOD-WOLF PET WHO'S THE KING OF ALL MONSTERS, BETTER PISS MYSELF FOR THE 40TH TIME"
Even edgelord isekai are less irritating than this crap.

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga, the adventures of Feru the fenrir, his cowardly wife Mukouda, and their murder child Sui

Dex-chan lover
It's decent but it's annoying that the mc doesn't even try to become atleast usefull, except from cooking lol.

It´s a good thing that an independent translator did the last chapter, maybe LH will wake up and translate this again, that's usually how they work.

a no harem, no extremely overpowered (fenrir and siu are but not the MC) manga which is enjoyable. Who would have thought?

Dang, this guy is getting every ridiculously powered tame man, like you have the great wolf Fenrir, the unique slime Sui, and now a pixie dragon it seems.

A harem is all female. A reverse harem is all male. Then what do you call it when they're all monsters... ?

Does anyone know about where chapter 35 of the manga lines up with the light novel at this point?

so this guy can order goods from Japan's internet and it'll be shipped to the new world?

this nigga gonna be op as fuck bruh, just go on Amazon and buy a Panzerkampfwagen V

qat

@kedipopo in ncode.... 😂,Just got to novelupdate and will know, btw... Don't read raws, you will be bored with manga after reading.

@ Christopher

a Party?

also thank you to whoever did that translation quality was good!

- Temai

please dont turn into a human please dont turn into a human please dont turn into a human please dont turn into a human

Users who are viewing this thread