Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 13 Ch. 119 - Over a thousand nights

Aggregator gang
The beauty of reading an ongoing manga. Someone reading this in a few years will read this chapter, go "wtf" then keep reading and it's all clear. Meanwhile, we're here trying to decipher exactly what the fuck we are reading and how the fuck it went from flirting to some serious plot progression. But tbh I think we've all forgot just exactly how mysterious our main girl is. Like she has a metal plate on her hair at all times, a moon rock in her house, she was raised by her grandaunt(?). Stopped a fucking truck, climbed mountains like a pro, and a whole bunch of other wtf things.

Fed-Kun's army
What's funny is that I actually dropped this manga about 50 chapters ago because there wasn't enough plot.

Dex-chan lover
Rando theory: She's the daughter of Nasa and Tsukasa, whom Nasa brought back in time when he's nearly dead of old age to somehow rescue Tsukasa from the moon, or something.

Here's my theory: Tsukasa is somehow inmortal, and she got tired of it once and begged the moon to end her life, and so Kaguya came down to fulfill her wish.

Fed-Kun's army
gekkou kaguya sounds like gekka kaguya my favorite futa hentai artist lol

I think we're forgetting the fact that Tsukasa is always 16 year old (mentioned by Chitose some time ago) so ignoring the implications of Nasa getting old while she stays forever young there is evidence that she is an immortal that has seen a lot of things with the perspective of an angsty teen

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is all this plot? I didn't pay to see this. Give me back wholesome and awkward married life of two autists. This is stupid.

@Archit12 It was said a good while bak the hair thing was a gift and is made of leather (maybe deer I forget.) It is like some kind of old fashion hair braid or something. The way it was explained it sounded like it was made hundreds of years ago give or take.

Users who are viewing this thread