Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 13 Ch. 119 - Over a thousand nights

Well, as a fairy tale geek, I'm digging all the "Bamboo Cutter" references. Kaguya herself seems to be a riff on the idea of "What if a girl from the moon really did act like she was alien" even to the point where the foster parents who took her in left her to her own devices because they couldn't understand her. Even the school is named "Otogi", which is likely taken from "Otogibanashi", the Japanese word for "fairy tale".

Was listening to anime music while reading this and lol when the headset I'm wearing right now pops up during the chapter. Hata sure has some good taste. Sony WH-1000XM3 FTW!

@aodpds711
As a totally super real doctor, I diagnose you with severe diabetes. You are way to addicted to sweet things, and fluff and cute things are one of them.
I have also concluded that everyone who reads this manga will develop diabetes and a high likely to be severely addicted to this manga.
Though, I mean, technically, this isnt really a bad thing.
edit: Oh and if your wondering? The cure is to read more of this manga.

Double-page supporter
Fuck it Hatta if you pulled my leg again I'm gonna sent Truck kun and isekai you out of this world

The author got us pretty good. He made us all think that tsukasa will disappear somehow, but i'm pretty sure Nasa is going to die and the girl begging to the moon was tsukasa. I hope I'm wrong *sob*

Double-page supporter
nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ok this is actually getting interesting. Ngl I was getting bored of this manga already.

Users who are viewing this thread