Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 140.5 - Chapter XXX - Eternity is found here

I think this was showing a sort of epilogue sort of. Nasa found out about her secrets. I also think this was the spreading of the ashes of the grandmother that pays for all the stuff like their summer campout. Sorry, I forgot her name. I think it said it on the box she was holding, maybe. I suck at remembering details, but still enjoy the story.

Dex-chan lover
Hata is just putting out the epilogue chapter now because he himself doesn't know how he would build up to climax and will probably just churn out filler chapters until he could.

Dex-chan lover
So this is a future chapter that he dosent know where he will put. The assumption is that this will be the last chapter than? And whatever semblance of plot shows will lead to this?

Dex-chan lover
early epilogue?
i mean its not really spoilers, it reveals absolutely nothing other than granny dying in july
...of an undetermined year, and anime characters' wacky aging process means we cant tell how far in the future it is either.
we're either in for 10, or several hundred more chapters

Definitely an epilogue chapter of sorts. Could be Hata is pulling a bluff and making us think that this what the ending will be, or showing us a possible ending.

Alright, so piecing together this chapter, as others have figured out, this is an epilogue to the story, it takes place in late December, where the current story takes place in mid July—based on the clues about their new apartment being ready for move in... etc. Tells us that Tokiko will bite the bucket on July 20th, so we should expect that soon, and that there were lots of secrets about Tsukasa that Tsukasa didn't even know yet, interesting post foreshadowing there. Also since this seems to be the end of the story, it serves to let those of use who have been sweating bullets about Tsukasa leaving Nasa at some point, to chill and enjoy the ride as the roller coaster is about to take off. It's interesting they seem to still live in the guest house and apparently never moved into their new apartment. Also it's interesting that the strongly hinted eternal love between the two is to some extent confirmed. It would appear that Princess Kaguya still hasn't gone back to the moon, even at the end of this story.

That sound like the ending of manga or the new beginning (arc) for those two

Thank you comments for telling me that this is an epliogue chapter and not in the current section of the timeline, I was incredibly confused as to why they're with kaguya and why it's december and when tsukuyomi died.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone please tell me what’s going on? I’m really confused right now. 😅 What happened? Did I accidentally skipped a few chapters? If anyone can clear thing’s up for me, I would really appreciate it! 🙏🏻

Group Leader
I'msorrywhat

And... as other has suggest, this could be
the future event or possible ending, but maybe this is just Nasa's dream like the one he had before

Well, I guest we just have to wait

Users who are viewing this thread