Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - I went to an aquarium twice to write this aquarium date chapter. I didn't go with anyone though.

Contributor
Don't mean to be that guy but I'm pretty sure those are pelicans and not penguins...

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it's not embarassing to ask your wife on a date, or kiss her, or sleep with her, you just got written as a dork that's all...I like this series a lot, but after 40 chapter, I feel like it's time to develop as a character and step out from the typical MC trope.

Probably a translation error confusing Penguin with Pelican.

You people got to remember he rushed into marrying her, he didn't go through the steps of a relationship with her.

Dex-chan lover
That's definitely going to be a new character, isn't it, Hata-sensei?

Or is she a cameo from Hata's different work? Can't recall..

Dex-chan lover
@memerk Yes, we all know they got married quickly, but they ARE married and they have now been married for quite a while - on the order of months now. I've fucked half a dozen girls the night I met them. Not that that's laudable, but my point is that these characters don't seem to be grounded in any reality I know of. They need to be fucking, because that's what married couples do. Tsukasa and Nasa are way too young to have a dead bedroom.

Dex-chan lover
RIP manganaka.
On another note, a princess who looks exactly like the main heroine... Nisekoi reference?

Fed-Kun's army
@LysandersTreason Hasn't it only really been a couple of weeks at most? I mean it's a really slow moving Manga many chapters are events taking place on the same day.

Double-page supporter
Tsukasa's going to remember Nasa making fun of her, and he will pay at some future date. {nods}

As to you people who apparently want Tonikaku Cawaii to turn into some sort of hentai title, apparently you are forgetting the fact that this is a shounen title which will have a few mildly ecchi moments at best, as well as some perverted jokes at times. Yes, we get it that normally, newlywed couples would be at it like rabbits. But having a wife that is probably immortal, combined with marrying her after only seeing her once for a few minutes, well...

Users who are viewing this thread