Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - I went to an aquarium twice to write this aquarium date chapter. I didn't go with anyone though.

Dex-chan lover
91% of married couples had sex within 48 hours of the wedding.

91% of married couples that they surveyed also probably knew each other longer than these two have. I'm late to the party on this series so all the comments like this are old as shit and I don't feel like @ing anyone but it's still weird how a lot of you guys are ignoring their actual relationship's length. This aquarium thing? This is essentially their first date they consciously went on for the sake of having a date. Ever. They're doing all kinds of things completely out of order because they got married the second day they interacted with each other. Yes, they are legally married, but they've been a couple for no time at all compared to most married couples. Stop expecting them to be a "normal" married couple immediately and you'll probably enjoy the ride a lot more.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason is completely right and everyone who doesn't agree is sexually maladjusted in some way.

That said, I don't mind it too much, because the basic male-female courtship dance is still there. It's like they're living the first night in slo mo across many weeks, with the destination inevitable. I can suspend my disbelief.

Group Leader
Man, I don't mind going gay for Nasa. This dude is basically a saint lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine if the author encountered a love interest during the aquarium visit. That'll be some nice development.

She went from a skirt to jeans in 2 panels on page 10 even tho the topic of that page was about complimenting her outfit. lol

@Tenc She was wearing pants in the first shot. It just looked like she was wearing a skirt because of the odd angle. If you look closely, you can see the dividing line.

Cardcaptor? Chunnibyou?? IB???????? I get the first two, but why Ib???? Then again, it did get famous and its an art gallery location so makes sense in a way. :/

Users who are viewing this thread