Torima Minshuku Yadori-teki na! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Just some feedback on this.

But on Page 21, Great is spelt as Gerat

Otherwise, this is a great start and I look forward to more releases!

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that she used to be in love with his dad, and now sees him as a replacement for what she could not have in the past.

Dex-chan lover
hgcover.jpg

Contributor
Hope it gets more success than their bowling one. I love how they draw women.

Dex-chan lover
Tentatively interested, but MC has the awareness of a brick. Also, I'mma need a diagram of this family tree.

1. It's his friend Itsuki's family guest house
2. Onee-san runs it with her parents
3. She is not related to Itsuki

So wtf is she to Itsuki? Step-sister? Aunt but not related by blood (i.e. was married to Itsuki's uncle, now widowed) ? She says 'Aunt' but I either don't trust her or don't know if she meant it literally or just as a generic 'Obasan'. It's only not weird for Itsuki to be playing wingman if she's his Step-Sister, but this being a Manga you'd expect him to try to get it himself.

t28

Dex-chan lover
After the massive boom of gyaru following galko in 2012 and what I thought was the decline of the gyaru genre are we actually entering the era of the gyaru oba-san/milf now?
Is this an inevitable progression in the age of mangaka and their formative years exposure to gyaru?
Gyaru cake
glasses wearing gyaru cake.

This is peak culture right here.

Blessed is the reiwa era.

Dex-chan lover
Thank the scanlation god someone finally pick this manga up. This has been posted a lot of times in r/manga. People keep requesting it. So really glad it's here.

Former gyaru mommy is here!

Contributor
Hana is a pretty lovable character right off the bat (not to mention sexy), but I can't really say the same for the male lead, something about him kinda rubs me the wrong way...

He's pretty clueless (I'm tempted to call him a brickhead) for not even considering Hana and the gyaru in the photo could be the same person, and he's a bit of a rude dude to not answer his parent's calls. He's already feeling guilty about not being able to return their kindness, the least he could do is answer one phone call... if he really didn't want to, then don't half-ass it and just block them?

I hope this guy grows to be better, then again being a college freshman (18~19) he's still technically a teenager. Anyway, Hana's carrying this for me, looking forward to more of her teasing.

Users who are viewing this thread