Torima Minshuku Yadori-teki na! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder which form she used?
Mama or kaa-san or something else?
She asked him to call her "okaa-san." If I had to pick, I'd say that's equivalent to mom or mother. Maybe a little more than mom but less than mother in formality. From hahaue (母上) at the top to kaa-chan at the bottom, it's somewhere in the middle.

Fed-Kun's army
Tentatively interested, but MC has the awareness of a brick. Also, I'mma need a diagram of this family tree.

1. It's his friend Itsuki's family guest house
2. Onee-san runs it with her parents
3. She is not related to Itsuki

So wtf is she to Itsuki? Step-sister? Aunt but not related by blood (i.e. was married to Itsuki's uncle, now widowed) ? She says 'Aunt' but I either don't trust her or don't know if she meant it literally or just as a generic 'Obasan'. It's only not weird for Itsuki to be playing wingman if she's his Step-Sister, but this being a Manga you'd expect him to try to get it himself.

The family situation becomes a little more clear in chap. 2 (it's a weekly so ch. 3 is coming out soon) but she doesn't say that she's not related to Itsuki. Just that they're not 親子, a real mother and son, even though she introduced herself as Itsuki's mom in the call to the MC's mom. Her last name being same as Itsuki's, she's probably his father's younger sister, younger because she uses 伯母 and not 叔母.

As for Itsuki's parents, they're probably dead. She says 両親いねぇの and in that context, that's usually an euphemism for dying. But with enough wiggle room to bring them back, if that suits the plot. Because it's used for something or somebody not just disappearing, but disappearing from where they should be.

Dex-chan lover
This is the most contrived scenario for a romcom I've ever seen. Like "Hey dude. You should go live with my mom. You like Gyaru's right? Well here's a picture of my mom when she was younger. She's pretty hot, eh? Feel free to f*ck her while you're at it!"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is the most contrived scenario for a romcom I've ever seen. Like "Hey dude. You should go live with my mom. Feel free to f*ck her while you're at it!"
It's adjacent to what goes on Chrisposting greentexts, so I can deal with it.

jak

Contributor
A gyaru landlady aunt with glasses? Uh fuck yes.

His friend is kind of the best wingman ever.

Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie, this manga smells like drama.
How many men would you think she has sleep with to get that look?

Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie, this manga smells like drama.
How many men would you think she has sleep with to get that look?
This is Japanese manga, we all know author will somehow make her a virgin even though she is already 34 years old at age that's not weird if she is already married/widowed, and being gyaru which is pretty sensual in first place

Users who are viewing this thread