Torima Minshuku Yadori-teki na! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if you had a big tiddy fetish, and big ass fetish, and tanned girl fetish, and mommy fetish, and gyaru fetish, and cheeky attitude fetish, and glasses fetish, and pierced tongue fetish, all combined together.

Would you have literally exploded reading this chapter :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
"just" 3 stations away and a bus ride" -> dude crossed the length of a small country and is surprised the fucking scenery changed

Dex-chan lover
From her reaction is clear that MC resembles someone she loved in the past, that is probably dead.
Her welcome was so serious because she maybe thought he was the reincarnation after Itsuki sent her his info, but noticing the behaviour and all switched to happy-go-lucky lady on the spot.
giving ther ages is mot likely no reincarnation scenraio, he just resemble the unknown dude.
I think the age difference is 13-14 years, big, but still acceptable, even more in a manga where people age differently.
I dislike how he will call her "mom" instead of landlord or her actual name, guess she was hoping that he would get embarassed and call her Hana, but he i super serious and gone with the other, dumb.

Then something just snapped, something inside of me. - playlist by Velvet  Vision | Spotify

Dex-chan lover
The friend trying to set up the MC with his aunt is, I think, meant to be weird even in-universe, but the most interesting cultural note in this for me is that exchange about calling her either Mom or her name without honorifics, and the guy choosing mom as the less-embarrassing option. Of course, it's tricky to use manga as reference material for a culture (especially given that mangaka are not necessarily the most... normal or typical members of society - no offense, but creatives generally aren't) but if realistic it puts all those "call me by my name without honorifics" "no it's too awkward" exchanges in many rom-coms in a new light.
The Spanish translation did something very similar, which got me wondering whether the original used something like "(o)kaa-san", which might not carry the "weight" that the term "mom" does in English

Ps: hope to see spaghetti from landlady too

Dex-chan lover
His friend is not staying there because his aunt is too hot and he won't go the incest route.

Dex-chan lover
dazed-and-confused-woody-wooderson.gif

Sorry Wooderson, while Gyaru JKs are usually fine, i must admit that for the aging me mature mommy Gal is an absolute blast. Let the horny cuddles begin.

Dex-chan lover
Another romcom with an MC as dense as a black hole and an old hag. Hopefully this isn’t as shitty as the last one.

Double-page supporter
Wow art is actually good (especially on the colored page like the details when she grits her teeth)
Is the mangaka making doujins by any chance?

Users who are viewing this thread