Touma-kun - Ch. 9 - Everyone's Boyfriend

Dex-chan lover
I do t even know what am I reading.
There was almost no story.

Dex-chan lover
>Don't fuck your student
Instructions were unclear, I made the largest harem story has seem ... I have students, teachers, directors and even the student's mom... What do I do now?! the girls from the rival school are watching me with weird eyes

I kind of agree that Touma feels broken. Like, maybe she didn't understand what happened to her friend in the hospital at first, but she definitely figured it out as she got older, and it kind of feels like it broke her will to truly connect with anyone.

Dex-chan lover
@yuusiren
It's like a story of a person who was broken after the first girl event.

A hidden meaning or subliminal message I guess?
Not damn idea.

It's like she lost her precious someone and made a promise with the Mom of the first Girl(Including herself I guess) which to make everyone cute.

Maybe it might as well author background on an old friend.

That was.... As sad as it was fun. Heartwarming and depressing. I started reading expecting a nice and fun story, got so many feels.

Holy shit that was so sad of an ending. I was upset at the notion something this potent for individual chapters would end anyway but omg WHY WAS THAT SO SAD. I loved this story but pls, I'd have preferred a less angst-drenched end.

Double-page supporter
i sort of wished from the very beginning that the ending to this story will result in the entire school population collectively dumping Touma-kun in an epic breakup, but i guess this is delightfully bitter as well

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn that's incredibly sad. So I'm to believe that even though it's Touma that's giving the girls the courage and whatnot to go forward, she herself is still trapped in the time ever unchanging as she makes other girls cuter. Damn.

What a cunt tbh. I finished it just to see if she got any kind of appropriate ending, but apparently not. Trash lul

Double-page supporter
This story beside the first chapter, where you wish for some progress with reading along, makes you more depressed with every chapter you read along. It's an absolute tragedy story, and so messed up in a sad way. I like it. No rescue for anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread