Training Regimes of the World’s Strongest Women - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Cross Goal

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this gets translated more often. From the raws, things get a lot more interesting and fun.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think childhood friend/bully has a chance. I'm much more worried about the hero he looks up to. I don't want another Bell/Ais wallenwhatsit situation. Onee-chans need to nip this in the bud or it will be "I think of you as my family, I could never love you like that." The Harem needs to make their move now.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see that Rione's a decent teacher. Not like that other manga of the MC who ran away because of his abusive sisters.

Dex-chan lover
Dumb.

[1] His rescue of the Heroine and of the city would be known. A large share of the audience would be cheering for him.

[Addendum in Response to Later Comment: Most people wouldn't have witnessed the event in the first place, having fled or not been proximate in the first place. But those who did know — including the Heroine — generally had some reason to relate what they knew, and few if any of those who knew had reason not to report what they knew. In other words, the roar does not furnish a good explanation at this stage.]

[2] He knows that his hyper-competent teacher is perfectly sure that he will triumph.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread