TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
Gonna be honest i wouldn't start beefing with the doctor in their situation, friendly reminder that to know how to cure you the doctor needs to know how to kill you too.
Or, at least, they might judge anesthesia to be unnecessary next time they operate on you

Dex-chan lover
Believe me there are warlords not because they are in game, but demons in human form.

You may hold the same rifle and clip, but there is always someone better at this "game".
only way to beat that "someone better" is to stay prepared and play as dirty as possible, force them to play your game instead... and even that may not save you.

Dex-chan lover
only way to beat that "someone better" is to stay prepared and play as dirty as possible, force them to play your game instead... and even that may not save you.
We've seen all the dirty tactics in the 10 chapters... using electricity in the rain... putting bombs on abandoned forts, attacking on wee hours of the morning 🌄

I see the enemy really has the number advantage.

Double-page supporter
my dumbass kind of ships touri and the commander. I think there might be something wrong with me
same lol, i already was but after he praised her n gave her the chocolate, its full steam ahead

Dex-chan lover
Where do you think the murder PTSD come from?
Murder PTSD is when you can't do anything but watch somebody die in front of your eyes. He fucked up PTSD is basically he directly caused it and it was preventable, now he has to carry the guilt for the rest of his life.

Example is your buddy in war just died from a stray bullet and it gives you the Murder PTSD.

For the other ones example, you burned down a barn as it can be used by enemy. You don't want to bother checking it and accidentally burn civilians hiding in it. That can easily give you the He fucked up PTSD.

Murder PTSD is when you can't do anything but watch somebody die in front of your eyes. He fucked up PTSD is basically he directly caused it and it was preventable, now he has to carry the guilt for the rest of his life.

Example is your buddy in war just died from a stray bullet and it gives you the Murder PTSD.

For the other ones example, you burned down a barn as it can be used by enemy. You don't want to bother checking it and accidentally burn civilians hiding in it. That can easily give you the He fucked up PTSD.
Touri is more likely to get that PTSD ngl. Not from something she would do. But from stuff she would fail to do. As Protag she's gonna live through a lot of shit. Heck she already got part 1 of it already.

Dex-chan lover
Atleast she got to feel not shit for the whole time now... I guess that's some improvement??

Dex-chan lover
At the rate pacing is going probably in about 5 to 10 chapters the story will start to kick off tremendously.
Author spent around 3 volumes worth of chapters (Currently there are 3 LN volumes released too) to build foundation for the story and it really pay off later.
I hope this will soon get anime , they should have enough for 1 cour worth of of contents with the latest LN release but part of me wish if they ever make an anime adaptation it would have 24 episodes and not skip out on stuff.

Double-page supporter
Man I can't wait and read novel raw using chatgpt and fucking hell I cried like baby,I hope vol 10 is last and she can have peace already...

Dex-chan lover
Lol, it's war you know? Conscription? Execution for desertion? What protected world are you living in where you think you can just "quit" a war?
In my opinion death is better than the possibility of the manga tags.

While the artstyle, story, and characters have been excellent, the direction of the plot still remians quite ambiguous...

Dex-chan lover
While the artstyle, story, and characters have been excellent, the direction of the plot still remians quite ambiguous...
I feel like that’s sort of the point, considering how long many wars are fought without any progress, yet with so many dead, I feel like it’s purposefully ambiguous because that’s how the wars back then were like…?

Users who are viewing this thread