TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Have to give some credit on how blud handled being refused healing. Especially the commander too. Man, I'm scared are they building them up to die
In real life, that is how a commander gets frag'd. In fact, these "absolute orders" are actually a fraud in command. What you want are smart soldiers that will survive the battle, not a losing war.

The first rule of battlefield is TO KNOW YOUR ENEMY then TO KNOW YOURSELF. Knowing yourself means KNOWING YOUR TROOPS and WHEN TO TAKE ACTION BY YOURSELF. Those commanders saying that "if everyone takes action then the so-called chain of command will collapse" is actually either a traitor or a spy. Better kill him earlier than him killing you.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm waiting for the commander sad backstory
For me, I'd prefer not giving the commander any backstory. More interesting if it's left to the imagination :) he's like a staunch remnant of the frontline who somehow, through his strength, willpower and chance, has managed to survive through all the waves without completely losing his rational mind and humanity despite being on the existential brink under extreme duress. He's close, but that only makes him stronger

Dex-chan lover
What a strangely wholesome chapter. Minimal touri suffering and even some touri praise.

It'd be kinda funny if as the series goes on, the commander becomes more and more of a doting parent to touri. Always giving her sweets.

Still a terrifying badass, but always takes care of his adorable support loli.

Dex-chan lover
What a strangely wholesome chapter. Minimal touri suffering and even some touri praise.

It'd be kinda funny if as the series goes on, the commander becomes more and more of a doting parent to touri. Always giving her sweets.

Still a terrifying badass, but always takes care of his adorable support loli.
It really hits the more you see how dead her eyes have become.
Well,they'll slowly brighten back up,since now she can live on for the sake of crystal meth infused chocolate.
th

Sure,it was a myth,but that's our world,not theirs.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that chocolate is extremely valueable on the front lines where supplies are scarce. He is really proud of her.
100% enemy loot.

Sure of it, ate kopi beans but never 🍫 (skirmish).

When I watch that old movie when married man eat a whole bar from the fridge while hiding from the wife, I understand him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In real life, that is how a commander gets frag'd. In fact, these "absolute orders" are actually a fraud in command. What you want are smart soldiers that will survive the battle, not a losing war.

The first rule of battlefield is TO KNOW YOUR ENEMY then TO KNOW YOURSELF. Knowing yourself means KNOWING YOUR TROOPS and WHEN TO TAKE ACTION BY YOURSELF. Those commanders saying that "if everyone takes action then the so-called chain of command will collapse" is actually either a traitor or a spy. Better kill him earlier than him killing you.
True, but in this case, Touri as the medic knows better about arm reattachment than Vediel. She even said there are a window of a few hours. In the event of a possible injury that is worse than a severed arm, Touri was right to refuse immediate healing. The "orders are absolute" part is just a pretense.

I guess Zotter was the Lotte parent company.
They're not even from the same country. Zotter is most likely German, and Lotte is Korean.

Lol, it's war you know? Conscription? Execution for desertion? What protected world are you living in where you think you can just "quit" a war?
People completely forgot about how the military treats deserters. Or hell, about what desertion is.

Users who are viewing this thread