TS Eiseihei-san no Senjou Nikki - Ch. 7

Group Leader
Oh yeah, it's looking more and more like the commander is going to die by his allies' hands.
They already have the medic plotting against them, YOU DO NOT SCREW OVER THE WHITE MAGE IN YOUR PARTY!

Dex-chan lover
I swear this is basically all quiet on the western front. The stupid isekai gender swap thingy does not matter in this plot at all.

Dex-chan lover
My bias is toward miss Gale. Hearing her brothers story get my blood pumping.

But . . . . There's a saying in order to fight the demons you must become one. Remember Erwin Smith?

Dex-chan lover
That panel with the newbies flirting towards Touri reminds me how did those soldiers handle their "needs"?

I don't think people in important position like medic would handle it, but I wouldn't be surprised if the non-medic female soldiers are brought for that purpose.

That panel with the newbies flirting towards Touri reminds me how did those soldiers handle their "needs"?

I don't think people in important position like medic would handle it, but I wouldn't be surprised if the non-medic female soldiers are brought for that purpose.
Damn. You actually uncovered a topic that was brought up in the webnovel out of no where. Yep the Medic people handle it. Other female soldiers probably handle it too. Honestly. It's just sad.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn. You actually uncovered a topic that was brought up in the webnovel out of no where. Yep the Medic people handle it. Other female soldiers probably handle it too. Honestly. It's just sad.
I know you'd like to forget(so would some of the characters in the novel), but male soldiers handle it too.

Dex-chan lover
There are ”facilities“ in nearby encampment/town/village for that kind of “needs” , they even have male prostitutes for female soldiers

I still don't get why this needed to be an isekai, it's a literal non factor in everything that happens here. Does it really drive up sales that much to label your manga as one?
Because it goes against literally every isekai trope. The MC isn’t an OP hero with a cheat skill, their past ‘gamer’ knowledge is useless. They have been given the shortest end of the stick by being a short orphan girl. It’s like Tanya the evil but where the roles are reverse because in reality most people isekaied would’ve like this.

Dex-chan lover
I'm ready for the inevitable "I just wanted everyone to hate me, but in reality every loss torments me" or something along those lines from the commander when he's about to die
I hope he gets every limb shot off, one of his lung ruined and his eyes torn to pieces and he still somehow survives, but as a permanent cripple.

This kind of war maniac worst punishment is of that kind. It does not matter what he says. His actions speak for themselves, and his actions have been one of the worst of any kind I have seen... towards his own comrades.

So I personally hope he lives, cause he doesn't deserve death. He deserves worse.

Dex-chan lover
Noooope. Touri is better off with the medical corps. Garback can breathe in an entire barrel of mustard gas for all I fucking care.

Users who are viewing this thread