Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki - Ch. 22.5 - Series Cancellation Announcement

Fed-Kun's army
They can't end this without answering the mystery.

It might continue when the author gets better but it does seem serious

Aggregator gang
This is sad. The life of a mangaka is really hard and having serialized your work is a dream difficult to keep alive. It's really sad because I imagine the happiness of being published after so many sacrifices and then for other circumstances everything ends. The plot didn't convince me very much but I really appreciated the art, I wish the author to heal and maybe to come back with a masterpiece.

Group Leader
Wonder why they didn't put this on hiatus rather than cancelling.

Damn and I finally began reading this up after seeing "end". The first chapter really had me going there. I thought it would be wholesome with maybe a hint of harem.

It was a very nice read still and thank you for translating it.

Dex-chan lover
incoming page with all the characters and the dreaded you try to figure this out caption, lol never again...

Dex-chan lover
@dabes115 dude, they probably don't know... it's canceled because the author can't write or work no more and is in no condition to focus on the story.

Dex-chan lover
@adieuri
Does it ends abruptly or is the identity of Tsubasa is revealed at the end? Also thanks for your team works on this manga. Sad to see a manga ends due to health reasons.

@Sonaldo This isn't really a spoiler, but just in case:

There's some decently significant stuff that happens in the chapters up to 22, including a very big hint towards Tsubasa's identity, but nothing conclusive - it ended abruptly because the author got sick all of a sudden.

I hope the author recovers but man majority of interessting yandere story seems to always have issues before they can really progress along.

Double-page supporter
Lol, good riddance.
I've read manga like this before... The author always writes themselves into a corner, then comes up with the lamest reason for the least obvious suspect to be the real perpetrator.

Users who are viewing this thread